What we can do for you
Our experience and expertise have enabled us to build strong relationships with a wide range of commercial, industrial and public organizations both domestic and international - guiding and advising them on market strategy, technology development and policy making especially in energy- and environment-related field. Our research tasks are in general conducted by three phases.
- The survey is categorized into four types; literature documentation, questionnaire, interview and measurement.
- Data acquired by the survey in each type are used separately or in combination to make analysis and evaluation.Analysis method using simulation program developed varies according to the collected data characteristics.
- Results from a variety of simulation analyses contribute to make policies, plan strategies.
- Survey on energy demand in either sector (residential, commercial, transport, industrial, agricultural).
- Development of energy estimate program
- Evaluation of the effect of energy efficiency technology on CO2 emission reduction
- Measurement of energy consumption in commercial building
- Analysis of energy saving potential
- Energy service
- Survey on energy demand and renewable energy potential
- Feasibility study on renewable energy introduction
A number of nations have not yet led to build statistical energy database essential for precise evaluation of energy efficiency potential. Especially, nationwide survey are required in developing counties whose energy consumption is rapidly increasing due to recent population and economic growth. Our experience and analysis skill help you to build consistent and reliable database on energy demand in either sector and also to make effective policies.